I posted this OOTD on Instagram earlier today and it got a good reception so after I rushed home I got Simone to take a couple of pictures before the sun went down.
I am going to put it out there now that I will also be buying this skirt in the white. I love the length, the volume and I love the material with it's diamond jacquard finish. It makes me feel like a lady! It's work appropriate but very easy and comfortable to wear at the same time.
This version is soft pink and in order to amp up the pastel factor I wore it with a light blue shirt from Zara and those damn silver shoes :)
Skirt: Topshop - Link!
Shoes: ASOS - Link!
(My tan is courtesy of James Read mousse...I am in love with this product and may do a dedicated post to it. It's just the perfect tone, fades nicely and leaves very little build up.)
At this point, I will unashamedly admit that pastels make me happy and Spring/Summer is the season where I go mad capitalising on all the light coloured stock that hits the shops.
I made a little Polyvore set to further prove this point...I am beyond help.
1. Topshop scallop jacket - one of the prettiest/most flattering jackets I have tried on...and then purchased :) - Link!
2. Cambridge Satchel - Link!
3. Topshop nail polish in Forsaken - pretty lilac shade - Link!
4. Warehouse light blue floral tee - I saw a magazine spread that had this in a jacket form and it was beautiful. I will keep my eyes peeled...(what a horrible expression that is) - Link!
5. Topshop vibrant flats in light pink snakeskin. Bought them/Love them - Link!
6. Wildfox sunglasses - pretty sure I would look ridiculous in these but I like looking at them :) - Link!
7. Yellow jumper by A. Wang - Link!
8. Guerlain Bubble Blush (got to try this as I hear the texture and colour flush is unique) - Link!
9. Lavish Alice dress - I have spied this on ASOS. It's a bit too young for me I think but it has a nice retro flare that keeps me looking at it again and again - Link!
Hope you all have a great Thursday - for me it's now the weekend and I think I might spend the next 2 days watching as much House of Cards as possible...that's if I don't complete it in a binge marathon tonight :)